Dry Dock Brewing Company - South Dock
- Event Center
South Dock is Dry Dock Brewing's original location and is connected directly to The Brew Hut home brew supplies store. South Dock is dog friendly on the outside patios, family friendly, and hosts live events every week for optimal entertainment. With 16 beers on tap, an assortment of gluten free Mysters Hard Seltzers, and small batches released every week, there's a little bit of something for everyone. Not to mention, our private events space which is available to rent out for anything from a large corporate event, to a small fantasy football draft, and everything in between.
- Outdoor Patio
- Directly Connected to The Brew Hut Homebrew Supplies Shop
- Private Event Space
- Food Trucks On Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Family Friendly and Dog Friendly on the Outside Patios
Whom to Contact
- Bryan BoyntonPhone: (303) 400-5606
- Kevin DeLangeCo-Owner / Ideas GuyPhone: (303) 400-5606
- Chip LitherlandPhone: (303) 400-5606
- Michelle RedingCo-Owner/ Numbers GirlPhone: (303) 400-5606
- Pam SchleuPhone: (303) 400-5606
Take exit 4 off of 225 to head south on S Parker Rd. Take the exit towards E Hampden Ave. Turn left onto E Hampden Ave. Travel for about one mile, and Dry Dock will be on your right.