Located in the middle of one of the fastest growing employment cores in the Denver Metro area, and a short drive to Denver International Airport, Painted Prairie provides nearby access to the A-Line Rail, E-470, 56th Avenue, and I-70 for a 24-minute drive to downtown. Its central location also makes it easy to escape to the mountains for a day of skiing, hiking, or relaxing. Conveniently located near several regional hospitals and employment centers, Painted Prairie is a great fit for anyone looking to set down roots in a growing community.
This beautiful new community is a fresh alternative for aspiring residents wanting to live in a place where the revival of traditional styles and ways of life converge with the best current technology, elements, and influences. Its open spaces, mountain views, and unexpected living combine to create a diverse and exciting community where urban meets prairie, and all are welcome home. In fact, the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) named Painted Prairie the 2022 National Community of the Year.
Painted Prairie is a place where newcomers will find a fun and active neighborhood where diversity and inclusion – of people, of ideas, of architecture – are of the utmost importance. There is a welcoming spirit at Painted Prairie that is felt throughout its parks, its streetscapes, and at the community’s resident events. To learn more about working, living, and playing here, visit: lifeatpaintedprairie.com.
- Named North America's 2022 Community of the Year
- Only Neo-traditional master-planned community in the northeast market
- 11 different product types from five of the country's top homebuilders
- Traditional single-family front load homes, alley-load garage homes, and zero maintenance "lock & leave" townhomes
- Future Town Center with new residential options, boutique hotels, collaborative workspaces, & retail & dining
- Phone: (303) 771-4004
- Phone: (303) 319-9669