Aurora Chamber of Commerce
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Business Services
- Business Resource
- Business Development
- Workforce Development
The Chamber is a non-profit action-oriented membership organization that serves as the leading business voice and representative of the businesses in the East metro area. As a voluntary organization, the Chamber unites businesses, professionals and firms into a central agency that works towards improving business and building a better community. The Chamber directs its energies towards improving the community and conditions under which business is conducted.
The Chamber enables its members to accomplish collectively what others could not do individually. Our strengths lie in attracting the greatest number of firms and individuals into the membership to create a pool of resources. The Chamber exists because of the needs of the business community.
The Chamber is not a government agency, a branch of ''City Hall'' or a political organization. The Chamber is also not a civic club, a professional society or a social/service club. Our budget depends almost entirely on the financial investments of its members.
Whom to Contact
- Katie AnthonyCSU InternPhone: (303) 344-1500
- Naomi ColwellExecutive Director Police FoundationPhone: (303) 344-1500
- Rebecca EbnerAdministrative AssistantPhone: (303) 344-1500
- Kevin HougenPresident & CEO
- Linda LillybladFinance DirectorPhone: (303) 344-1500
- Beau MartinezMembership DevelopmentPhone: (303) 344-1500
- Tamara MohamedDirector of Community RelationsPhone: (303) 344-1500
- DeeDee PooleDirector of Business Development and EventsPhone: (303) 344-1500
- Mitzi SchindlerDirector of CommunicationsPhone: (303) 344-1500
- Rene SimardExecutive Vice PresidentPhone: (303) 344-1500
I-225 & Alameda, east on Alameda, left on Crystal. In the Westerra Credit Union Building