The Women In Business committee is to serve as a voice for all women in business, acting as an advocate on issues that affect their professional growth and long term economic vitality.
Please join the Women In Business Committee for the Annual Progressive Luncheon!
We will be visiting three locations on the Havana Business Improvement District.
There is a big parking lot, and all locations are just a few feet away from each other, in which we will be walking to each location.
11:00am - Chutney: we will be enjoying traditional Nepalese cuisine
- Mo Mo's (chicken dumpling)
- Samosas (vegetarian fried outer shell filled with lightly spiced potatoes, onions and peas)
- http://www.chutneyrestaurantaurora.com/ 11:30am - El Tequileno: we will be enjoying traditional Mexican cuisine
Option 1: Deluxe Taco Salad - Beef, Chicken, Pork or Veggie with beans, guacamole & sour cream
Option 2: Tacos - Marinated steak or chicken tacos, served with rice, beans guacamole & pico de gallo
Option 3: Seafood Enchilada - Baby shrimp cooked in butter with creamy sauce http://www.eltequilenomexrest.com/ 12:30pm - Happy Tea: we will be enjoying traditional Asian dessert
- various fried waffle cones with ice cream and toppings
- different samples of Milk Tea's
website not available yet