Law Offices of Dianne Sawaya
Fast paced law office specializing in Personal Injury seeks a candidate to fill an available position for a full-time Personal Injury Paralegal.
Paralegal Job Duties / Responsibilities:
• Create relationships with clients and guide them through the case process
• Work with clients and medical providers with regard to medical treatment
• Work with attorneys to develop demand letters and research damages
• Utilize existing files and a variety of other research resources to develop information for pending cases
• A minimum of one year experience as a personal injury paralegal or legal assistant (working knowledge of the claims process, preparation of demands and personal injury law in Colorado)
• Excellent communication skills (fluent in written and spoken English)
• Excellent People Skills: able to deal empathetically with clients who are injured and scared, while still maintaining professionalism. Must be aware of and sensitive to cultural differences. Must be able to work as a team.
• Professional Writing Skills: able to draft professional letters that are free of grammar and spelling mistakes.
• Competent Computer Skills: able to learn new programs quickly and accurately. Needles experience is a plus.
• Strong Critical Thinking Skills: able to problem solve, follow instructions, be creative, use discretion, ask questions when necessary and be detail oriented.
• Health insurance
• Dental stipend
• Covered parking garage
• Office Closes at 1:00 p.m. on Fridays
• Education for staff on a monthly basis
Interested parties should email a resume, professional references and cover letter stating your interest in this position and pertinent experience. Please include salary requirements.