Don’t apply unless you are the best and want to prove it. Our insurance agency is expanding and a position in sales is now available! Insurance sales agents will earn $30,000 if you are average, $50,000 if you are good, and $65,000+ if you are our next superstar.
The position offered is in the insurance industry primarily selling Home and Auto Insurance. We hire star performers not backgrounds if you have what it takes Apply Now!
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Call prospective customers by operating VOIP telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Excellent Spelling and Grammar skills.
- Strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is beneficial. Adhering to strict FCC rules, please don’t apply if you have any charges related to theft, violence, drugs within the past seven years or ANY past convictions concerning violation of the FCC rules.