Front Desk/Legal Secretary
Law Offices of Dianne Sawaya
Our law firm has an immediate opening for a full-time Front Desk/Legal Secretary. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and organizational skills.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
• Answering phones
• Greeting clients
• General office errands
• Saving electronic mail
• Misc. administrative tasks and errands
• Excellent communication skills (fluent in written and spoken English)
• Able to troubleshoot and think beyond the task itself
• Able to problem solve, follow instructions, be creative, use discretion, ask questions and be detail oriented
• Competent Computer Skills: able to learn new programs quickly and accurately. Needles experience is a plus
• Strong Critical Thinking Skills: able to problem solve, follow instructions, be creative, use discretion, ask questions when necessary and be detail oriented
• Past experience with receptionist work is also desired
• Health insurance
• Dental stipend
• Covered parking garage
• Education for staff on a monthly basis
• Fridays the office closes at 1:00 p.m.
Interested parties should email a resume, professional references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your interest in this position and pertinent experience.